Garfield was born in the kitchen of Mama Leoni's Italian Restaurant and developed a taste for lasagna the day he was born. Ever since then, it has always been his favorite food. Garfield loves to make fun of Jon’s (Garfield and Odie’s owner) stupidity and his inability to date. Odie is a yellow, long-eared beagle who is always drooling and walks on all four legs. He is very unintelligent and naïve (although he has been shown on rare occasions to be the exact opposite). Because of his naiveté, Garfield likes to play tricks on him, particularly taking advantage to give him the boot—quite literally—when he is standing on the edge of a table.
(quoted from Wikipedia)

Now you can see the reason why I love Garfield so much... We have the same character (most of all)... And it always makes me laugh so hard… My sister brought me lotsa Garfield comics when she visited me here… so whenever I feel like I need some amusement, I’ll read it over and over again…My friend even bought me a Garfield shape pillow for my bday gift which always company me when I sleep..
No comments:
Post a Comment