Thursday, August 14, 2008

Celebrations!!!



Dennis threw me a birthday party yesterday! He bought me 1 packages of yellow rice (baca *nasi tumpeng*) and much more… He even asked me what I want for my bday present but I told him that I’ll think about it first and tell him later.. hihihihi…
He’s such a great guy.. so sweet and kind heart..

After office, we went to Comedy café to celebrate my birthday (again)…
I didn’t know what they usually do when someone is having a birthday until the MC sang bday song and then the crew took me walking around the Pasar Festival while the other crew follow me from behind and play some traditional music.. I was soooo embarrassed yet fun… then all of my friend (almost) sang one by one on the stage.. we laughed, we danced and we KeNyaNg.. hihihihhi…
It’s so wonderful.. I hope they had good time last nite coz I know I did…
Thank you!
I love y’all!

No comments: