Thursday, July 29, 2010

DEACTIVATED!

Setelah sekian lama.. baru inget kalo punya blog.. hahahaha... dasar nenyekkkkk....
maklumlah.. namanya orang sibukk.. it bumped me all of sudden that i need to write something to help me remember all my gud old days...

Now... what's new with me? hmmm... I'm ENGAGED! yess.. finally after more than 11 years, Rinto asked me to marry him and i said.. "okay, let's do it!"
We got engaged on Rinto's bday Feb 27, 2010. At first, we want to have the reception on the magic number "10-10-10" butttttttt... secara Rinto "JAWA PISAN"... turns out its bad date (menurut itung2an weton).. unbelievable! ya sut dah... cari lagi mangggg.... setelah kasak kusuk tetangga (whooppss) we decided that it will be on November ***, 2010.. spoiler makkkk... taboo jangan dikasih tau dulu...

then the war begin...

kenapa I chose the word "war"? Coz when it comes to wed prep.. we have to be extra patient.. banyak ngelus dada.. banyak senyum getir (hihihi.. lebay) and sering2 bilang "tunggu tanggal mainnya";"tunggu aja undangannya" dll and terakhir senjata gw cuma "nanti akan kita umumkan pada konferensi pers".. emang enakkkk????

Tapi jangan salah... wed prep ini seru kok... every time I browse for the wedding package.. I always put a smile on my face...

So from now on.. i will keep writing about my wedding preparation and (Insya Allah) me being a wife life.. I'm not gonna say "housewife".. it's so not me... I'll say "fun wife" or "a wife who can always have fun".. hahahahaha...

Bismillah...




No comments: