Friday, July 30, 2010

Phuket or Singapore?

T (my sis) asked me one day: "what do u want for ur wed gift? for both of u.."
I was, like.. ummm.. house? car? hahahaha.. lebay... n then 'TING!' (that's the sound of great idea pop up on my mind)... "I want a honeymoon packages!"
and T said: "wow, okay, I'll go with you!"
dan gw langsung loncat2 kegirangan!! Love the idea T would spend more time with us!!

next question was: Phuket or Singapore?

I'm okay either way.. perbandingannya sebagai berikut:

Singapore
1. tiket murah
2. easy public transport (naek MRT or SRT gampang)
3. expensive hotel!
4. limited beach view
5. Cami blm pernah but my sis lived there before

Phuket
1. we have to fly through Singapore (walopun pulangnya doank)
2. expensive public transport
3. cheap hotel!
4. banyak tempat wisata yang belum pernah gw kunjungin
5. my sis blm pernah but cami been there

After days of discussions, we finally decided to go to ******** (sensor dulu ahhhh...)
Booked the flight and 2 apartment rooms (my sis wants to cook.. elahhhh.. macem sempet ajeee)


voiiillaaaa... another spoiler...
Insya Allah semua berjalan lancar... Amiennn...

pertanyaan selanjutnya... wed prep dah sampe mana?
jawabnya.. belum ngapa2in.. *gubraghhh*
yg penting HM plan udah beres.. (that's the most important thing lhooo...)

next destination will be... "how many?"

No comments: