Friday, February 10, 2012

It's a magic!

Have you ever really want something? badly! it's like you're using every hour, every minute and every second to look for it.. you're using every energy and try to make every effort you possibly do.. I have passed 2 chances before on 1995 and 1998.. 7 years ago I started this whole process again n came up with no result..

yesterday it came across my mind again so I wasted about 3 hours of my life to look for it.. again no result.. but this morning, out of nowhere, voilaaaa.. FOUND IT!!! I couldnt believe my eyes.. i thought i was dreaming.. i even pinch my cheek just to make sure that i really found it.. No, the fact: IT found me!

do you believe in magic? I dont.. but i started to question my believes now..

thank you.. thank you for finding me and make me at peace...

No comments: