Thursday, March 01, 2012

Quotes of the day..

Consequences are unpitying. Our deeds carry their terrible consequences, quite apart from any fluctuations that went before—consequences that are hardly ever confined to ourselves.

George Eliot (1819-1880)

It's true.. been told by mom that S-i-L is messing up over and over again.. my reaction to that was totally out of control.. I know I dont have the right to say anything, but when I think of mom and dad, and also Q n A, I'm so ready to bring it on.. I dont wanna cross my line, somehow, but she's just too much.. I warned MB before about how things should be done, but they just simply following up their ego and not considering about others..

I understand that I'm not in that stage yet.. but at least I know how to compromise.. aren't they adult? aren't they growing up yet? If I was to give up, I wouldn't give a damn about what's going on.. but it involves mom n dad.. how am I suppose to ignore my mom n dad? I cant, no matter how hard I try.. Mom n Dad are the most two valuable in my life.. I wouldn't allow anyone hurting their feelings.. not even my sibling or his spouse.. I should take some time to think it over.. Hope I can find the best way to solve this shit..

No comments: