Monday, December 10, 2012

Friend failure

I have the will to please anyone.. 'We aim to please", said Christian Grey (quotes from the novel I recently read: "Fifty Shades of Grey") but not that kind of "please", of course..
When a friend in need I would do everything I could to help.. but sometimes they just failed to see that..

and yes this morning it happened to me. 

My very dear friend, whom I love (by the way), brought out all of the negative energy inside me. She succeeded to make a big failure that swipe my smile away of my face and turned it into a frown face. Great job! 

She's always asking me to stand up for her.. and when I do that, she easily throw me out without reservation. NICE!
Even she apologized right after, the wound won't disappear right away.. 
I told her that she really needs to start listen to others! You are living in a community not in your own-sweet-fairy-tale-world. You can't expect people to do something for you and then give a scar in the heart as a return..  

My other friend suggested me to re-discuss the issue and literally asking me to teach her.. Who am I to teach someone? What am I? 
With the hurt, I only replied that I don't want to talk, teach and babysit her again. 
It's not on my job desk anyway.. 

Well.. hopefully this writing will let go my anger..
i need to find my peace...

PEACE YO!

No comments: