Monday, December 10, 2012

last night..


I didnt sign up for this.. It turns upside down.. Been away from God since then... Is this my punishment? I dont think so..

Am not comfortable at all.. I need to find a way out.. Whether to accept everything unconditionally or fight for a change.. But what kind of change do I after? Is it for better or worse? Hopefully for better.. But what if i make a wrong decision again? Can i still crawl up? Damn.. Its really confusing.. When all of my dark thought appear, i need to neglect it.. Even i scared of it! I once said that ignorance is the best way to deal with my problems.. But it has reached to some point that i couldnt even be one.. I just wanna sleep.. But its hard for me even to close my eyes.. I really need to clear up my mind... How? Good question.. First of all, sleep... 

No comments: