Friday, May 02, 2008

Disney..


Donald Duck is my fav character from Disney… this picture was taken when my sister went there with her (ex) bf… I wish I was there with you sist.. and without any reservation.. I was in DUFAN at the same time she was there… what a weird family..

Anyway.. I wanna tell you about Donald Duck.. most of you must have known about Donald.. He always wears a sailor shirt (with cap) but no pants.. he lives with his 3 nephews: Louie, Huey and Dewey… He owns a (I think) VW car with plate number 313.. I don’t know what that means or stands for..
He’s been in love with Daisy Duck but somehow Gladstone (si Untung) always in between them… Donald also has a super duper rich uncle called Scrooge…
The most interesting part that I love about this character is the VOICE!! So cute… hehehehehe…

No comments: