
We had fun last nite at La Forcca… Second Born Band was a BLAST! I couldn’t believe that I’m still in to them even after more than 2 years! I mean... I’m so easily get bored of something... but for this band, there’s no such word like bored and enough…
For the first time (-I heard-), they played their single “Maafkan Aku”… for me, it sounds like a mix kinda song between pop, blues and a lil’ jazz.. I dunno.. am not an expert tho’.. so don’t believe what I just said… hehehehe…
They played all of my fav songs… Overjoyed, Crazy lil thing called love, Jealousy, I was born to love you and even One last Cry!!! UUghhhhh…. So cool!
I asked bang Raymond to start practicing “Lost in Space” by Light House Family.. and he promised me to sing that song for me as long as I give him the CD and lyrics… wooo hoooo!!
For the first time (-I heard-), they played their single “Maafkan Aku”… for me, it sounds like a mix kinda song between pop, blues and a lil’ jazz.. I dunno.. am not an expert tho’.. so don’t believe what I just said… hehehehe…
They played all of my fav songs… Overjoyed, Crazy lil thing called love, Jealousy, I was born to love you and even One last Cry!!! UUghhhhh…. So cool!
I asked bang Raymond to start practicing “Lost in Space” by Light House Family.. and he promised me to sing that song for me as long as I give him the CD and lyrics… wooo hoooo!!
Guys.. you just have to see them… It will be fun till the last minute! I promise that you won’t be regret! BUT don’t forget to call me before hand.. so I can go with you… hihihihi…
PS. Mas Opi, sorry I stole your picture from http://2ndbornband.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment