Friday, May 09, 2008

Funny Movie!

I watched this movie last night in Setia Budi Building.. Tells story about two strangers (Cameron Diaz/Joy and Ashton Kutcher/Jack) awaken together to discover they’ve gotten married following a night of debauchery in Sin City... and Jack won a huge jackpot after playing Joy's quarter. .. Joy just got dumped by her fiancee and Jack just got fired by his father... The newlyweds devise ever-escalating schemes to undermine each other and get their hands on the money - only to find themselves falling in love amid the mutual backstabbing. It's soooo funny and romantic... I love how the chemistry works between them... And once again, clap your hand for Cameron Diaz!!! According to Rinto.. they're lucky because they're together.. but if they're separated then they'll get bad luck.. what an assumption...

Side story...
I met the vokalis of the Changcuters last nite at the movie.. he's sooo dorky (i dont even know what his name is)... hehehehe...
Btw.. he's the one in the middle..

No comments: